<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/32565688?origin\x3dhttp://finx-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Welcome♥

:D
best viewed in Mozila Firefox, but the blogger herself uses Operah and is currently still working fine :D

Profile♥

SEMI KANG
14/01/93
btpsian
NUSHS
saessac93@hotmail.com


Affiliates♥

• 203♥
• Amanda♥
• Andre
• Andrew
• Andy
• Clare
• Cheryl Lin
• Cheryl Yeow
• Chester
• Chris♥
• Daoxin
• Deborah
• Esther
• Esther Candice
• Ethel
• Felicia
• Fion
• Huimin♥
• Huishi
• Jennifer
• Jiayu
• Joel
• Jonathan Ang
• Jiahong
• Kang Raye
• Katrina
• Michelle
• Rachael
• Rania
• Roy
• Ruijia
• Ryan
• Shahid
• Shermaine
• Shini
• Spencer
• Stacy
• Vivien Ang
• Weiyuan
• Wenli♥
• Woan Chyi
• Ying Zhen
• Yufei
• Yuki
• Zikri
• Ziyi♥
• Zundian


Monday, September 01, 2008
Adidas Supernova

Can you believe it? I bought a sports shoe.


okay for people who dont know me,
I DONT WEAR SPORTS SHOE.
but in this case, i have to because of my stupid ankle!

In my opinion, (I NEVER owned sport shoes before. I'm serious)
I'd say it has its own good points and bad points..

BAD POINTS ):

- Its FUGLY. okay, not that fugly but its ugly (it rhymes!:D)
Its sorta pissing me off cuz its so damn huge and bulky!
oh you can see the design here
http://s.onlineshoes.com/images/br029/135535_366_45.jpg
I'd say it doesnt look all that okay as it does in pictures.
Products tends to be much more photogenic i think.. xD
ahh there's so many NORMAL looking sports shoes out there
(e.g. Wenli's Nike Zoom, which comes in totally HOT colours)
But my mom and dad insisted on 'their NORMAL' looking ones!!
you know, those typical thin laces, net-ty body, ugly colours etc etc....
(oops i just realised that three quarter of our sch population wears those)
*COUGH* ANYWAYS!!

- It makes my leg look fatter.
okay maybe not. LOL (its an obscene point huh)
nevermind nevermind (:
Its probably because i'm more used to wearing tight fitting shoes..
*please dont look at my legs because you read this.
especially if you're a male. Thats no gentleman!*

- When i try to take the shoe off, the pad comes off with the foot.
I'M SERIOUS!! should i SUE adidas or something??

okay i feel like talking crap already!
Our whole family went to paragon today and walked back and forth
nike. adidas. nike. adidas. nike. adidas
Like crazy lah! cuz as usual, i was undecisive. hmph.
My dad was pissed off until he ALMOST became angry
but he was okay already after my mom bought him caramel waffles in starbucks (:
hm back to the shoe part.
I walked in to adidas first cuz ms lee said nike quality sucks,
then i went like, hell adidas' DESIGN sucks!
so i walked back to nike,
then my PARENTS went like,
THESE SHOES ARENT SPORTS SHOES!
so i was like
NOOO!! THESE ARE CALLED 'PRETTY' SPORTS SHOES!
then they refuse to 'FUND' me so i rolled my eyes and walked back to adidas,
and i couldnt choose among the shoes
(because apparantly ALL of them were ugly)
so i asked this guy to help me choose something
that has good support (for my ankle) + cushioning and grip.
then he gave me two, one was even UGLIER than mine
and even more EXPENSIVE than mine.
Then again, I thought i could find a nicer and good one in nike
so i pulled them back to nike,
and there were none,
so we had to walk back to adidas,
and then cant decide cant decide
ahhhh the story going whiny already! You get the point right anyway!
Now that i think of it, i think i should have gotten adizero or something,
but so many people has it!
and he said its only light so for long d running might not be good for me
cuz not enough cushioning blah blah blah

okay go on to..

GOOD POINTS (:

- Its light. I mean, compared to my converse shoe.
But pleeeaase, my nike and lacoste one is STILL abit lighter!

- SUPER BOUNCY AND SOFT!!
This part rocks. Normally if i jump in my normal shoes,
the impact will like make my ankle hurt for some while,
but this one's fine! i can jump jump jump and dont feel any pain!

- Its cool
I mean, literally. Not the yo yo cool.
It had holes EVERYWHERE.
Its not nice aestetically but its...well.. COOL.

- I cant slide.
I dont know whether this is counted a good point
cuz personally, sliding is fun (:
But well, this means more grip = good right??

Yep, that like the full analysis of my new sports shoe, Adidas Supernova!
Its not as hot as supernova, so i dont think its a good name,
and I just found out that guys can have this model
in Black Yellow and Red so i'm getting pissed off.
I mean, Thats totally FINE can! Mine is like. White silver and black!
and it looks like some...black and white mono-ish thingy!
AHHHH they should give the dunnowhat sexist talk to adidas people.
and tell them to do SOMETHING with their female products.
Ciao

.




Tagboard♥







Archives♥

• August 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007
• February 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010

Credits♥

layout by twenty